Here it folks! This is by far my favorite recipe for paleo pizza crust. When it was cooking it smelled so good that I thought it would make a good paleo cracker as well. I had to test that out first before I posted the recipe.
This is so quick and so easy and FULL of flavor!
This makes one serving personal pizza or about a dozen or so crackers.
This works well if you double or triple it. If you want to quadruple the recipe leave out the 4th egg.
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp of 21 seasoning salute (Trader Joes seasoning blend)
1 tsp olive oil
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and drizzle with a little olive oil and spread out evenly on the parchment.
3. Using a knife or icing spatula spread the dough out to form an 8 inch pizza crust or spread it out as thin as possible for the crackers. Be patient with this step. The dough is wet and sticky. It takes a little patience. If making the crackers rough out the cracker pieces before baking, see photo below, to make cutting easier after baking but DO NOT slice all the way through the dough.
4. If you are making pizza, bake the crust for 10 mins then assemble the pizza with sauce and your favorite toppings. Bake until toppings are warm/melted etc (do not put raw uncooked meat on pizza, precook any raw meat toppings).
If you are making crackers bake for 15 mins then flip the dough over. This is why you don’t want to slice it all the way through in step 3. Bake for another 15 mins.
5. Remove crackers or pizza from the oven and serve. The crackers would go great with fresh guacamole!!
– I like a little saltier cracker so next time I may sprinkle some course sea salt on top of the dough right before baking.