I have heard from several folks that eating paleo is something they want to try but with their work schedules and their kids activities it’s just to hard to find the time to cook healthy. And what happens when we run out of time? We end up at the drive thru or eating something that came out of a box.
I CAN HELP!!! Let me cook for you! Seriously! I am more than willing to lend a helping hand for weekday cooking (for those in the NEOH area – for now). If this is something you are interested in trying please send me a message. I would love to get together and discuss your needs and what I can do to help. I can do the cooking and prep work here in my kitchen and deliver the meals with heating/cooking instructions to you. Here are some of the things I can help with:
* ready made breakfast – just grab, heat, and eat (egg muffins, frittata’s, egg bake)
* prepared protein for lunches (chicken breast, pork chops, burgers, flank steak) – again grab, heat, and eat
* prepared veggies – cleaned and ready to use (salad fixings, or veggies for dinners durning the week)
* prepared side dishes that can be made in advance and heated at dinner time (sweet potato/apple compote, veggie surprise, steamed mixed veggies, roasted brussel sprouts, roasted asparagus, etc…)
* marinated meats to be made later in the week – simple cooking instructions to be given all the prep is done for you
If mornings are the hard part I can do just breakfast for your family. If there are only a few days a week where dinner is just one more thing that has to get done, I can do a few nights a week.
If you just don’t want to cook or you feel intimidated by the whole cooking process – I CAN HELP! Let me help you. I can come to you and show you how to cook some yummy meals for you and your family. Send me a message and we will talk.
I have not listed specific pricing because there are just so many variations – we can discuss pricing when we discuss your individual needs.
If you have a friend that you know could benefit from a service like this please send them my way!
NEW RECIPES POSTED TODAY!
I made a new chicken recipe for Lucy this week and she loved it. There isn’t much she doesn’t like actually. I posted the recipe for Rosemary and Lemon Chicken on the recipe page. Take a look and give it a try. I also made Lucy some sautéed mushrooms and red bell pepper. She gobbled that right up – the mushroom texture was different at first but after a few bites she was hooked. I posted this recipe as well. I forgot pictures again. So sorry! I will get better at that, I promise.
Eat Real – Jen